Recipe. Makes 4.
- 65g (or 1/2 cup) of unflavoured protein powder, like whey, rice or pea protein.
- 65g of ground almonds.
- 65g of oat flour.
- 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- 2 large eggs.
- 200ml (or 3/4-1 cup) of buttermilk or oat milk.
- 1 tsp of natural vanilla extract.
- Pinch of salt to taste.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or mix.
- Heat 1tsp of coconut oil in a non-stick pan on a medium heat and pour in the batter for about 3 pancakes at 1 time. Fry for about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip pancakes so that each side is golden brown.
Wish me luck!
Source: Medical News Today