Disclaimer. This post is about an affiliate product. If you click on it and buy it, I’d get a commission at no extra cost to you.
My Musings on Beating Stress.
I don’t need to remind you how stressful life can be at times. For me, it’s when the unexpected happens and things don’t go to plan. However, some of you thrive on challenges. Some of you work well under stress.
Therefore, stress is subjective. It’s your personal perception of what worries you.
What can help to beat stress?
What helps me, personally, is to remember that stress is usually temporary. We’ll get through it.
You’ll have your different coping mechanisms for it. For example:-
- Talking to people you trust.
- Watching your favourite T.V. programmes.
- Using adult colouring books.
- Spending time in nature.
- Listening to your favourite music.
However, sometimes the above strategies are not enough. You still feel anxious, you’re not sleeping well, maybe you’re struggling to eat and feel overwhelmed and just want to hide in a cave somewhere!
Obviously, you could see your doctor; in fact, I would if this stress goes on too long. Unfortunately, chronic stress can deplete your immune system and make you vulnerable to illnesses.
Wouldn’t it be helpful just to take the edge of your stress? Something to use that is convenient and is portable? After all, you can’t just suddenly go for a walk/run while you’re at work, can you!
Why Drops of Balance?
* As you can see by the above photo, Drops of Balance is sold in a convenient, 30ml bottle that you can carry around with you.
* It’s natural and vegan-friendly.
* It has 5* reviews.
* It contains Shatavari, ashwagandha, lemon balm leaf and Schisandra berry. Even though there isn’t a lot of research, these ingredients have been shown to reduce stress. I.e. in one study, over a 60 day period, ashwagandha was shown to reduce the cortisol levels (stress hormone) in participants by 28%, compared with 8% of those participants in the placebo group.
* It’s recyclable.
I haven’t used it, yet, but I think I will because one of the herbs in it; ashwagandha, has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve the symptoms of the menopause.
It costs £22.50 but if you subscribe to a regular order, you can save 15%!
Click “>here for yours.