- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ The Fictional Journal and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
What I admire about this World.
Well, quite simply nature. All countries have their beautiful areas to visit. It is literally so heart-warming to see trees, flowers, butterflies, moths, bees, the blue sky, the sun, the moon… I could go on and on. Even looking out of my kitchen window and looking at this view, delights me.
We have such a beautiful world. Why do we exploit it so much?
My favourite form of creativity.
That’s easy. It’s writing! I’m so grateful that I finally found an accessible outlet for my writing; in the form of blogging. I also, enjoy designing my templates.
My answers to Gayatri’s questions.
- If you had to choose from mountains or beach where would you like spend time with nature?
Oh, a difficult one for me because I love spending time at both of them. I would say a beach because I live nearer to the coast than the mountains. I have many happy memories of days out and summer holidays in the South of England.
- If you are allowed to change something about anyone what would it be?
I would love to see more compassion and acceptance and less judgemental attitudes from others.
- What is the best gift you think anybody can get?
The gift of good health. Too often, we take our health for granted, until we’re ill.
- Who is a hero for you ?
I admire anyone who has or had stood up to oppressors and fought for the freedom to be themselves; knowing that they risked derision, persecution and even death. For example:-
The Suffragettes who were beaten, imprisoned and force-fed just because they fought for the right of women to vote.
Noor-un-Nissa Inayat Khan, a spy for England in the Second World War who was beaten, tortured and executed by the Nazis. She revealed nothing to her tormentors.
Martin Luther King. A peaceful rights activist who was murdered.
Malala Yousafzai. Who was shot in the head for speaking out for the right of young girls to have an education in Pakistan.
Everyone who fought for freedom for others in the last and this century’s wars.
I wish I could say I’m as brave as they were/are.
My Nominees, if you would like to participate.
There’s quite an eclectic mix in the above list; ranging from the serious to the humorous, lifestyle, recipes and travel. Why not check them out!
1. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
2. What is your favourite post that you have written?
3. What’s your favourite food?
4. Anything special planned for this summer?
Finally, I’m sharing my PDF which I have created. Feel free to download it, if you like.