1. Thank the one who nominated you
2. Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow Brainsstorms if you are willing!
3. Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
4. Display the rules on your blog post.
5. Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
6. Answer the five questions you have been asked.
7. Nominate five other amazing bloggers.
8. Ask them five new questions.
About my blog.
While growing up, I always wanted to write. I even kept diaries when I was a teenager. Fortunately, I threw them out a long time ago!
The years went by and I forgot my dream of being a writer; in fact, I dismissed it as a fantasy.
It was only when I heard of blogging which to me, is an accessible way of writing, that I decided to give it a go.
I was inspired to as start this blog in 2019 by my experiences of successfully managing my minor health issues like hay fever and IBS. Hence, my health blog was born. In fact, it feels like my baby. It’s very time consuming but rewarding.
Fast forward 2 years and I still feel passionate about my work. I have learnt so much about terms that I’ve not even heard about like SEO and keywords, for example. I totally believe in lifelong learning.
As for the near future, I’d like to monetise it and I may even start another blog!
My answers to Helen’s questions.
1. Are you/Did you watch the Olympics 2021? What is your favourite Olympic sport?
I watched bits here and there, my partner loves them! I enjoy watching water sports and gymnastics because I’m constantly amazed by the agility and what our bodies are capable of. I’m not interested in team sports.
2. Tell us one interesting fact about you.
I had to give this a lot of thought! I’m training for my first Full Marathon (26.2miles/42km) in October. I’m terrified and excited in equal measures!
3. Would you rather have the power of invisibility, super-strength, or flight?
Definitely flight. I’d enjoy not being limited to where I would go to. I would love to fly into space.
4. What is one thing that you want to learn?
How to write a successful blog! 🤣🤣 Seriously, as I love lakes and rivers, I’d love to learn to sail a boat or even paddle one.
5. What is your favorite food?
I do enjoy a vegetarian lasagne or a cannelloni, with garlic bread and a glass of red wine.
Please, feel free to check them out. These blogs cover subjects like poetry, positive body image, personal musings, history, and photography.
My questions for my nominees, if you wish to participate.
1. What was your favourite experience?
2. Is there a place you haven’t been to but would like to go?
3. Has the pandemic changed you in any way?
4. If you had lots of money, what would you spend it on?
5. Who do you admire and why?
Thank you for reading. Even if I haven’t nominated you this time, feel free to answer my questions in a post or in the comments below. I would love to read your answers.