- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ The Fictional Journal and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
What I admire about this World.
I find it mind-boggling that our world is the only, habitable planet that we’re aware of. We are not too close or too far away from our sun. The conditions in our world are perfect for life to thrive.
My favourite form of creativity.
That’s easy. It’s writing! I’m so grateful that I finally found an accessible outlet for my writing; in the form of blogging. I’ve even started to write a journal; though I’m very inconsistent! Also, I enjoy designing my templates.
My answers to Kayleigh’s questions.
- Give me one positive word you would use to describe yourself?
Inquisitive. I see myself as a lifelong learner. I truly believe everyone should keep their minds active. When you stop learning, you stop living in my opinion. I’m the ultimate Google/Wikipedia Queen! 😂
- What is your funeral song?
It has to be my favourite song of all time; No Cars Go by Arcade Fire. The music thrills me every time I hear it and I even find it a bit moving. Where is this place they’re going to? Could it be Heaven? Or the start of creation?
- What is you’re favourite quote/song lyric?
“I’m just a soul whose intentions are good, Oh Lord, please don’t let me be misunderstood,” by Nina Simone.
For some strange reason, I invariably feel like bursting into tears when I hear those words. I’ve always tried to do my best but I feel I’ve let people down. I beat myself up about this, probably unnecessarily at times.
- What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
I don’t dress up for Halloween. I used to love dressing up as a witch when I was a child going to Halloween parties. Unfortunately, I haven’t got access to any photos!
1. What are your Christmas plans? (Well, it is November!)
2. Where is your dream destination?
3. Are you trying to make more eco-friendly changes in your life? Any tips?
4. Who or what makes you happy?
Those questions are open to anyone reading this post. Feel free to answer them in the comments section.
Finally, I’m sharing my PDF which I have created. Feel free to download it, if you like.