2021 has been a pretty grim year for many of us, including me.
However, I’m grateful for the following:-
- My Dad has more or less recovered from potentially life-threatening illnesses.
- My body enabled me to run a marathon in October.
- Getting a nice, little job.
- Surviving Covid this month.
- For the interest shown in my blog. Thank you for thinking my blog is worth subscribing to and for taking the time to comment and like my posts. It encourages me to keep going.
I am looking forward to creating new content for next year.
So, I hope all of you have a wonderful 2022.