This incredibly versatile vegetable can be used in soups, starters, puddings, cakes and drinks; including wine. Even better, beetroot has amazing health benefits.
Well, I’m so happy! Michelle from Boomer Eco Crusader has nominated me for the Dazzling Blogger award. Please check out and subscribe to her blog. It’s about, amongst other topics, ways that we can help the environment by living more sustainably.
What is the Dazzling Blogger Award?
This award was created by Helen from Crispy Confessions to celebrate the achievements of other bloggers who she felt excel in at least one major area of blogging: writing skills, engagement, social media marketing, and content.
Thank the person who nominated you for the Dazzling Blogger Award.
Link back to the original blog post.
Answer the seven questions that they asked on their blog post.
Make up seven new questions.
Nominate seven more people for ‘The Dazzling Blogger Award,’ who you think exemplifies excellent blogging skills.
Michelle’s Questions and My Answers.
1. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I’m definitely a classic introvert. I’m nervous around people I don’t know, I prefer my own company, I don’t like loud noises and I’m more of a listener than a talker. I do enjoy spending time with my family and friends but I get drained by being with lots of other people.
2. How do you unwind after a stressful day? Slumped on my sofa watching T.V. Then, I have an early night.
4. What would your perfect vacation look like? I’ve always enjoyed a mixture of sunbathing, good food and exploring the area that I’m staying in. Definitely summer holidays!
3. What is the one thing you’re most looking forward to in a post-pandemic world? The freedom that we used to have when we could go anywhere we wanted, without dodging people, keeping 2m from others and worrying if they come too close to me.
5. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Only one thing? Well, first of all, I’d ensure that we live in harmony with nature. Also, there would be no hunger. I can’t believe there are still people starving in the 21st century!
6. What is your favourite season? Easy for me; spring. I love the extra daylight hours, seeing everything growing again, birds and animals raising their young. Also, my energy is much better during this season.
7. Do you consider yourself a morning person or a night owl? When I was in my twenties, I would have said I’m a night owl. I used to be terrible in the mornings; so grumpy! However, over the following years, I had jobs that required me to get up early. In fact, at present, I have to get up at 4.25 a.m! Yes, I’m still grumpy and need to go to bed at 8 p.m!
Thank you Michelle for this nomination. I enjoyed writing this. It’s a nice one to do for today; as it’s my birthday!
I always find it a pleasure, amongst others, to read the following blogs:
1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
2. Which was your favourite birthday?
3. What is your prized possession?
4. What is your favourite form of exercise?
5. At the moment, it’s Euro 20. Do you like football/soccer?
6. Have you got blogging goals or are you just winging it?
7. What are you hoping to do for your summer holiday?
I look forward to reading your replies, if you’ve got time. No worries if you don’t want to participate.
Last week, I spent quite a bit of time outside and can definitely feel some of the following benefits of being outside in nature.
Hello. I hope everyone is well.
I had a lovely time off. The weather was beautiful. 🌞🌞
I spent time walking, eating and my partner and I even tackled our “forest” which is supposed to be our garden!
However, back to work. As I love being outside, my next post describes its health benefits.
Enjoy your rest of the week.