The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer-recognition award given by bloggers to other super creative, talented, and entertaining bloggers. It is an excellent way of opening yourself to the community and your readers and brings overall positivity to the blogging community. It’s a great feeling to know that other bloggers are loving your blog content!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you. Add back links to their blog and other socials.
- Answer the 11 questions they posed to you.
- Nominate another 11 new bloggers and give them 11 questions.(you guys see a pattern here?)
- Include these rules in your post and use the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
1. When you get up in the morning, are you alert and ready to go or sluggish and befuddled?
I get up really early and start my cleaning job at 5am, so definitely sluggish and befuddled!
2. What’s your preferred way of getting news and why?
I rarely look at the news but when I do I prefer to watch it on the telly because I like the dramatic music!
3. How can we put an end to the idiocy of Brexit? really, how?
I don’t know. Build a time machine, go back in time and stop the Brexiteers?
4. What subject do you wish you worked harder on at school?
I worked hard on all my subjects. Probably P.E. I wasn’t very sporty.
5. Coffee or tea?
I can’t pick one. I love them both!
6. What’s your favourite cartoon?(now or when you were a kid).
I would say ‘The Simpsons.’
7. What’s the bravest thing you’ve done?
I had to give this a lot of thought. About 15 years ago, I used to work in a secure mental health unit and some of the residents were terrifying. Having to intervene in potentially dangerous situations was very scary. Also, when I trained as a counsellor 12/13 years ago, there a huge emphasis on personal development. We had to work on ourselves and tear away the masks that we wear to protect our hidden selves.
8. Out of the books you’ve read this year, which was your favourite and why?
‘Older and Wider’ by Jenny Eclair. It’s about Jenny’s experiences with the menopause which I can definitely identify with. And, it’s funny, which is a bonus.
9. How long have you had your current mobile phone number?
4 years. I’m so attached to my mobile!
10. How annoyed are you at having to think of a bunch of questions for other people?
I’m not. I’m thrilled to be nominated.
11. Which post have you written that we should all read? (re-using this one because its so good)
This one: Laughter Life can be very hard at times, and we forget to laugh and have fun. I truly believe we’re meant to enjoy our lives.
My Nominees: Drum Roll Please!
I’ve found this very difficult because I enjoy reading other people’s blogs and learn so much from them. But, I can only nominate 11, so here goes… In no particular order:
My Questions if You Would Like to Participate.
- What is your favourite food?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who was your first crush?
- Do you have a pet and if so, what is it?
- What is the biggest lie you have ever told?
- Is there a post you have written that was challenging for you?
- Where is your favourite place?
- What is your best post you have written and why?
- Which season is your favourite?
- Cake or chocolate?
- How are you coping with these COVID times?
I am curious with the responses that I’ll hopefully get. No worries if you’re too busy or don’t want to!
Keep blogging! 😀👍
Has anyone noticed the deliberate error?